Our Aluclad window and door systems combine two well proven materials – timber and aluminium. Aluclad is available in both double and triple glazing and come A-rated as standard. Outside is factory powder coated aluminium given the very best durable surface requiring little to no maintenance and is available in a variety of colour options. Inside is the beauty of the natural softwood which can be colour coordinated to suit any home or workspace!
Advantages of Alu-Clad Windows
- Alu-Clad have proven design and construction.
- Minimum maintenance on Alu-Clad windows both internal and external.
- Concealed night ventilation systems.
- Variety of colour options for the timber and aluminium.
- Concealed hinge systems.
- High insulation qualities using low energy glass and Thermex warm edge spacers between panes.
- Alu-Clad windows can be cleaned with ease from the inside.
- Combined Alu-Clad window frame & glass uValue 0.99 / 1.35W/m2K (Triple / Double)
- Glass uValue 0.6 / 1.1W/m2K(Triple / Double)
All types of Alu-Clad windows are available from, fixed windows, side hung windows, top hung windows, round windows and special designs. The normal delivery time for an Alu-Clad window or door orders is 6/7 weeks.
Visit our showroom to view all our Alu-Clad products on display and a member of our team can assist you with any questions you may have regarding the product or instillation.